Pagina's

MUSTHAVEMONDAY | Topshop


Hi!

I really love Topshop and these items are absolutely on my wishlist! 
The new year has started so it's finally time to buy a new wardrobe. Here my Topshop-selection.
For Dutch translation -->
Het nieuwe jaar is weer begonnen dus eigenlijk is het ook tijd om een nieuwe garderobe te kopen. Hier mijn selectie van Topshop. 

The new collection was online and I immediately wanted to see it. I've searched through the whole site and I found soo many pretty things, but the ones in this post were absolutely my favorites. The first look is quite casual and you could were this at the beginning of the new year. I'd wear the second look to more chique happenings. 
What do you think?

De nieuwe collectie was binnen en meteen ben ik gaan zoeken en heb de hele website uitgekamd. De eerste look is nogal casual en zou je zo kunnen dragen in het begin van dit nieuwe jaar. De tweede look zou ik persoonlijk aandoen naar chiquere gelegenheden. Wat vinden jullie van deze twee looks?

Groetjess Anouk

4 opmerkingen: